Contact Us Today
Call us at 727-329-6696 to schedule a service, or fill out the form below.
Contact Gulf Coast Heating & AC, LLC.
With our years of experience, we’re an AC repair company that you can trust. We’re equipped to fulfill a variety of needs, and we promise to get the job done right the first time. Thanks to our savvy technicians, you can bid farewell to the stress that comes with AC problems. Best of all, we offer thorough evaluations. We’ll get to the root of the problem to guarantee that your home doesn’t suffer ongoing complications. Discover how easy the maintenance experience can be when you employ our services.
Over the years, we’ve seen a variety of problems. As a result, we’ve gained an array of expertise. Here are some of the most common issues that we mitigate:
1. Refrigerant leaks – These leaks can lead to a faulty climate system. Fortunately, it’s easy to stop them in their tracks.
2. Old filters – When filters get dirty, they prevent your unit from cooling your home. If you’re unsure of how to replace them, we’re at your service.
3. Compressor issues – If your compressor is on the fritz, your unit will start blowing warm air. This can quickly lead to an uncomfortable and stuffy atmosphere.
4. Malfunctioning thermostats – If you don’t know what temperature your home actually is, you’ll spend all day fussing with the thermostat. We’ll remove any defects.
When you choose us, replacing your old air conditioning system and installing a new one is simple. We have experienced technicians that can effortlessly perform the job at a price that won’t break the bank.
Still, undecided about buying a new system? Here are various other benefits that you’ll obtain with a new unit in your home:
1. You’ll save on your electric bill. A more efficient system doesn’t have to work as hard to keep your home at the optimal temperature.
2. You’ll discover a new sense of quiet. Modern cooling systems run much quieter than previous units.
3. You’ll live in an ideal sense of comfort. Adequate airflow, quieter nights, and cooler air – you’ll sleep soundly with your upgraded system.
Please remember that if you’re considering replacing your cooling system, our experts are trained to assist you in choosing a unit that’s perfectly suited for your home. Many homeowners don’t recognize that the size of a home is a critical factor in deciphering the proper system. An AC system that is not proportional to your home can result in a loss of efficiency. So, rely on our top-notch pros for expert advice on the latest home cooling systems.
Knowing when to call a trusted professional to get your cooling system issues solved is the best way to prevent small problems from getting big. If you wait for too long, your AC project might turn into a massive and expensive one. Here are just a few popular symptoms of a poorly functioning cooling unit:
If your AC system is giving you trouble, enlist the help of our skilled specialists. No matter your air conditioning needs, we’re qualified to meet them. Contact us today to see how we can help you.
Our customers have a lot to say about our heating and AC services. We strive to build lasting relationships with the customers we serve and do so by being upfront and honest with our pricing and our services. You’ll never pay for anything you don’t need. Best of all, we’re here for you 24/7 in the case of any last-minute emergencies. Check out what our customers have to say about us! Don’t forget to visit our St. Pete Beach service page for more information on our services. You can also find us in Pinellas Park if you need a free estimate.
Highly recommended. Had an emergency repair and Randy made an after hours trip to give a quote on a new system. Installation was done quick and efficiently. Entire team of associates were a pleasure to do business with. Will definitely use them for any future service and/or repairs.
This company knows how to treat customers. They were in contact with me from the time I called for service to the end. Everyone knew what they were doing & treated me with respect. They did a great job & kept me informed about what they were doing. I would not hesitate to call them again.
I am so thankful to have these guys! They came out right away and were very professional, and understanding. I had some trouble with my motor and they replaced it quickly and painlessly. Todd has been absolutely amazing when it comes to customer service and quality. Thank you so much again, guys! Very happy and feeling cool!!
Gulf Coast Heating & AC of Seminole
10067 Panama Ct, Seminole FL, 33776