If you’re in need of a qualified and trustworthy technician in Pinellas Park, FL to diagnose the issues for your air conditioners or for other kind of HVAC service, you can count on our professionals to be at your home with quick and reliable solutions. With our team working on your system, you can put your worries to rest. With our years of experience, you can rest assured that we will take care of whatever your system needs, whether it’s an AC repair or an AC replacement.
Before you stress out about cost, there are two things worth remembering:
1. Oftentimes issues are minimal and easy to repair
2. Many AC repairs are very inexpensive to fix
However, you’ll never know if this is the case unless you call us and allow us to evaluate the situation. Below are the issues we run into the most:
1. Dirty filters – You would be surprised at the high number of cooling issues that can be remedied by changing the filters on your heating/AC system. They should be replaced frequently. Always make sure to use the filters recommended for your system.
2. Uncalibrated thermostats – The thermostat really is the heart of your AC system, and can cause irregular temperatures if it becomes unbalanced.
3. Refrigerant leaks – If your system is leaking, you may not notice it right away, but it can cause continual unbalanced temperatures. We have several ways to deal with refrigerant leaks in your home. Give us a call to get you back up and running quickly.
4. Compressor problems – If your compressor is not working correctly, it can be due to refrigerant leaks or some other issue. If your system is blowing warm air instead of cool air, this indicates a problem. Contact us and we’ll check it out.
We never exaggerate an issue to our clients as we take pride in upholding our integrity. For instance, our service technician won’t tell you to get a new cooling system when all you need is a repair service. But, once we determine that purchasing a newer model is more cost-efficient in the long run, we’ll let you know. We respect your budget and do everything in our power to satisfy your cooling needs.
Our technicians recommend getting a new cooling unit when yours breaks down frequently and is beyond repair. Our air conditioning replacement services allow you to enjoy luxurious comfort features and energy-saving capabilities.
What To Expect From Your AC Replacement Contractor
When you hire a contractor to replace your air conditioner, you should expect them to do a few things. First, they should help you choose the right unit for your home and budget. Second, they should properly dispose of your old unit. This includes taking it to a recycling center. Third, they should install your new unit correctly. This includes connecting it to your home’s electrical and ductwork systems. Finally, they should test your new unit to make sure it’s working properly. If you’re not comfortable with any of these things, then it’s important to hire a professional.
At Gulf Coast, we can help you with all aspects of your AC replacement and HVAC system. We’ll help you choose the right unit for your home and budget, and we’ll make sure it’s installed correctly. We can also help you recycle your old unit. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation.
Is AC Replacement Loud?
The short answer is yes, AC replacement can be loud. However, the level of noise will depend on a few factors. First, it will depend on the type of unit you choose. Some units are designed to be more energy-efficient, and as a result, they run quieter than other units. Second, it will depend on how well your unit is installed. If it’s not installed properly, it can be quite noisy. Finally, it will depend on how old your home is. Older homes tend to be louder than newer homes because they’re not as well insulated.
If you’re concerned about the level of noise during your AC replacement, then it’s important to hire a reputable and experienced contractor.
My AC is Leaking Refrigerant – What Do I Do?
If your AC is leaking refrigerant, it’s important to have it fixed as soon as possible. Refrigerant is what helps your air conditioner cool your home, and if it’s leaking, your unit won’t be able to do its job properly. In some cases, a leaking AC unit can even cause health problems.
If you think your AC unit might be leaking refrigerant, the first thing you should do is turn it off. Then, you should call a professional to have it checked out. Trying to fix a leaking AC unit on your own can be dangerous, so it’s best to leave it to the professionals.
At Gulf Coast, we have a team of experienced technicians who can help you with your AC needs. We’ll also check for any other problems and make sure your unit is running properly. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation.