Summers in our region face extreme heat and toasty conditions. Without a proper cooling unit in place, summers here can be uncomfortable and even unbearable. So, if you need your AC to overcome the heat this summer, it must work as productively as possible. So what happens when it isn’t working to its full potential?
Handling a problematic AC system in your home can cause stress and frustration, and making a solid choice for AC system installation can be equally troubling. Many ask the question, how can you be certain it is necessary to upgrade to a new system? Fortunately for you, several clear indicators tell you it’s time to get rid of your current system.
Here are signs that indicate to you it’s time to replace your current cooling system:
1. Your current system hasn’t been replaced in the last 10 years
2. You have had to make multiple repairs
3. You experience uneven temperatures within your home
4. You are noticing increasing energy bills
5. Your system still utilizes R22 refrigerant (quickly being phased out)